Training Ride: The Evil Twins (32 mi)
Come join us for the magnificent climb up Highway 46 out of Paso Robles - the hills known universally to ALC riders as the Evil Twins. The starting point for this ride is equidistant from San Francisco and West Hollywood, and we hope to attract riders from Southern, Northern, and Central California.
Why do this Evil Twins ride?
- You have a chance to experience one of ALC's biggest challenges before the ride and then can calibrate your training accordingly during the rest of April and in May.
- It's the world's most beautiful bike ride (although Lucas Valley Road in Marin is close).
- You'll be able to take pictures at Half Way to LA (which is the turnaround point for our ride) without having to wait in line.
- SF riders get to ride with LA riders (plus assorted folks from central California).
- You get to ride *down* the Evil Twins, which ought to be a thrilling descent.
REQUIRED ITEMS FOR ALL ALC TRAINING RIDES (in addition to your bike!):
Facilitator: David Goldsmith (email firstname.lastname@example.org if the rsvp button doesn't work for you)