Thank you for visiting our personal fundraising page: ALC 2019 was an incredible ride and fundraising year. Thank You to all donors for their generosity. Seth Cutler will provide another year of road side support, cheering ALC riders all 7-days.
This will be Tony's 22nd ride. We'll continue fundraising for the invaluable services available at the Los Angeles LGBT Center. The Center has been leading the battle in caring for those who are HIV-infected. Last year's ALC's fundraising raised over 16 million to fund:
- Medical Care: The Center's Jeffrey Goodman Special Care Clinic’s free or low cost care for about 2,700 people each year.
- Mental Health Services: The Center's mental health professionals serve 1,600 people each year who struggle with trauma, substance abuse, and living through a new HIV diagnosis.
- Pharmacy: The Center’s full-service pharmacy provides help for patients who struggle to afford costly medications.
- HIV Testing: The Center tests 1500-1800 people for HIV each month and was one of the first in the nation to adopt rapid HIV testing.
- HIV Prevention: The Center works to reduce the spread of HIV through myriad education and prevention services, including: WehoLife.org; Positive Images; and the “I Know” campaign.
Your contribution will help make a difference for those in need and uninsured!