I'm Riding to End AIDS
From May 31-June 6, 2020, I'm bicycling in AIDS/LifeCycle. It's a 7-day, 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to make a world of difference in the lives of people living with HIV and AIDS.
By being a part of AIDS/LifeCycle, you will help us work towards the following:
- Fund the work of San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center to provide free HIV/AIDS medical care, testing, and prevention services.
- Raise awareness to end the stigma surrounding HIV/AIDS.
- Provide a positive, life affirming experience for people affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Grow our community of activists, volunteers, and ambassadors fighting to end AIDS.
- Honor those who have passed from AIDS-related causes.