I'M RIDING TO END AIDS - AND THROUGH THE STRONG EFFORTS OF THE CENTER - UNTIL AIDS IS OVER - THIS RIDE GOES ON!
For the 9th year, I am riding from from San Francisco to Los Angeles.
The the life-saving and life-building services the Center offers inspire my ride.
* The Jeffrey Goodman Special Care Clinic provides HIV and STD testing and medical care
* Mental Health Services provides people with HIV mental health and substance abuse counseling and treatment
* Youth Programs provide homeless youth shelter, food, and support that decrease their risk for HIV transmission and LifeWorks offers mentoring, support groups and sexual education to youth at risk but still at home
* Senior Services offers support for older people living with HIV
* In all of the 20+ Center programs, those most at risk for HIV infection stay healthy because of targeted prevention/education programs
* The Center staff advances funding and policies important to all those living with HIV, in California and nationally
* Collectively, the Center provides 25,000 client visits a month at 5 facilities and HIV and sexual health remain one of the top priorities until this epidemic is over.
Please help me support this incredible organization by giving what you can. The Center truly save lives every day - as they lead the charge in the fight to end AIDS - and we will keep riding until AIDS and HIV are a thing of the past.