Dear Friends, Family and Colleagues,
Since it's not quite yet a good idea to get hundreds of riders together in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic for the usual 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles in one week, we are doing something as challenging, remote and safe in 2021.
The goal this year is to collectively log in 1.2M miles (for the 1.2 million people in the US living with HIV) doing various types of exercise and raise $5M by end of Jun 2021.
By participating/donating, we will continue to help towards the following:
1. Fund the work of San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center to provide free HIV/AIDS medical care, testing, and prevention services.
2. Raise awareness to end the stigma surrounding HIV/AIDS.
3. Provide a positive, life affirming experience for people affected by HIV/AIDS.
4. Grow our community of activists, volunteers, and ambassadors fighting to end AIDS.
5. Honor those who have passed from AIDS-related causes.
My personal goal is to log in 1000 miles and $5K between now and June 30th.
Please help me. Please join me!!
Thank you for your support!!