This journey isn't one ventured alone. It's because of you and your generosity that we are able to make a difference. Since 2014, you've helped me raise nearly $50k for the beneficiaries! This year, during the shelter in place order, I've challenged myself to raise $5k and move 1,500 miles.
Additionally, everyone of my donors will receive an original mixed-media piece of art by me.
Your tax-deductible donation will go directly to the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and Los Angeles LGBT Center to support the services they provide locally, nationally, and internationally. Together we fight stigma, remind people to know their status, and work to end AIDS and infectious disease.
- to prevent the epidemic from resurfacing.
- because I'm grateful to live at a time when being HIV positive is no longer a death sentence.
- to help dissolve the stigma of HIV/AIDS through visibility, conversation, and education.
- to encourage everyone to get tested (regardless of their sexual orientation) and know their status.
- for my physical and emotional health, as well as the clients serviced at the beneficiaries
- in memory of Edna, Wilma, and Mary - activists whose dedication to an AIDS-free world continues to inspire me.
Together we will make a difference.