Hi Friends and Family!!! This will by my 3rd year participating in the AIDS LifeCycle ride this June 2-8th!!! This year our team “Buttered Muffins” has new riders! Our team has grown from year 2017 with 6 riders to now 2019 to 16 riders!!!! I’m REALLY excited for this year!! Will you help me get there???
About why I ride....
I'll ride again for those that are living with the virus, ride for the ones (like myself) that know someone close living with the virus, for those that can no longer ride and to help my community become aware and to know your status and to stop the spread of this disease!!
If you're able, please donate anything you can and help me reach my goal of $10,000 which will provide the following for our community:
- Offer substance use counseling services for more than 250 clients in one month.
- Help HIV-positive persons receive safe and stable housing situations for 2 months.
- Deliver enough Rapid HIV Antibody tests to test 400 people at Magnet, and other foundation sites.
- Ensures case management for HIV-positive clients who are homeless or at-risk for homelessness.
- Provides 120,000 syringes through Syringe Access Services.
June 2nd - June 8th, over 5,000 Cyclists, Roadies and Virtual Cyclists will be participating in AIDS/LifeCycle, a 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to raise funds for the life-saving services offered by San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center.
The services provided as a result of this event mean the world to those who receive them, and your support means the world to me.
We’re working together to make HIV/AIDS a thing of the past. Will you support me by making a donation today?