Thank you for joining me in this cause! I’m excited to share my AIDS/LifeCycle journey.
This will be my second AIDS/LifeCycle and I could not be more excited to participate!
In 2019 I was fortunate enough to raise $6,000 and this year I want to raise even more, but I need your help to do so!
The San Francisco AIDS Foundation and Los Angeles LGBT Center provide numerous critical services to their respective communities and your donations will help me support their services such as: counseling, HIV/STD screenings, linking youth experiencing homelessness and people living with HIV to housing, and so much more!
These services mean the world to those who receive them, and your support means the world to me.
ALC is an exciting event but the main goal is to raise funds to help make HIV/AIDS a thing of the past, and your donations no matter how large or small make a difference!
If you would like to read about my 2019 ride, I tried to capture as much of the experience in my personal blog post here: https://brokenco.de/2019/06/23/aids-lifecycle-2019.html
* 2021-11-21 55 miles Redoing the Valley Ford loop with better weather <https://twitter.com/agentdero/status/1462471617175457798>
* 2021-10-31 120 miles from Santa Rosa to San Francisco and back <https://twitter.com/agentdero/status/1454801739941498882>
* 2021-10-23 36 miles through west county in the rain <https://twitter.com/agentdero/status/1452075149696536580>
* 2021-10-16 50 miles from Santa Rosa to Novato for the ALC North Bay kickoff ride <https://twitter.com/agentdero/status/1449374822279131143>
* 2021-10-09 92 miles Sea Otter Classic Gran Fondo <https://www.strava.com/activities/6089457527>
* 2921-09-30 30 miles Pre-work ride to Petaluma and back <https://twitter.com/agentdero/status/1443615276063289350>
* 2021-09-26: 55 miles from Santa Rosa to the coast and back <https://twitter.com/agentdero/status/1442166798460211203>
* 2021-09-18: 50 miles up Trinity Rd to Napa co and back over Spring Mountain Rd. <https://twitter.com/agentdero/status/1439225120543760385>
* 2021-09-11: 45 miles through the Humboldt Redwoods and up an awful gravel hill <https://twitter.com/agentdero/status/1436897408445677577>
* 2021-09-05: 23 miles East Santa Rosa loop towards Calistoga <https://twitter.com/agentdero/status/1434578163397390337?s=20>
* 2021-08-28: 52 miles from Sebastopol around Valley Ford and back <https://twitter.com/agentdero/status/1431649726529560585>
* 2021-08-21: 28 miles from Santa Rosa to Petaluma! <https://twitter.com/agentdero/status/1429129886312984585>