7 Days, 545 Miles, 532475 Energy Gels, 1 Bike, 1 Cause.
Friends, family, and fans, THANK YOU for joining me. This coming June (2022), I'll be joining 3,000+ other Cyclists for my FOURTH AIDS/LifeCycle, a 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to raise funds for the life-saving services offered by the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center.
I couldn't be prouder to be raising $5,000+ for HIV/AIDS services, medical care, testing, prevention, education, and advocacy. The services provided as a result of this event mean the world to those who receive them, and your support means the world to me.
We’re working together to make HIV/AIDS a thing of the past. Will you support me by making a donation today?
Your dollars @ werk:
- $5,000 funds our mobile testing unit for one year so that 2,400 gay, bi and trans men can be tested.
- $1,000 covers a full year of medical supply costs for 40 patients
- $1,000 funds one client receiving Post Exposure Prophylaxis
- $250 provides Rapid HIV Antibody tests to 20 clients
- $180 provides HIV prevention counseling sessions to 20 teenagers
- $150 provides comprehensive HIV/STD testing to 1 client
- $100 provides the travel cost for a Treatment Advocacy Coordinator to attend the medical appointments of 25 clients.
- $30 covers the treatment medication for 1 client infected with an STD
- $20 can help provide 286 condoms to our clients at all of our service sites