Thank you for joining me in this cause!
May 31, 2020 through June 6, 2020, over 3,000 Cyclists, Roadies and Virtual Cyclists will be participating in AIDS/LifeCycle, a 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to raise funds for the life-saving services offered by San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center. I've decided I have this one more ride in me for such a great cause. And, for Scott.
This year I will be 67 and a grandmother to 11, so I figure it is a good time to give back to a wonderful cause. The services provided as a result of this event mean the world to those who receive them, and your support means the world to me. I am trying to raise $10,000 and would appreciate any donations to my ride for this deserving cause.
By supporting my ride in the AIDS/LifeCycle, you will help us work towards the following:
- Fund the work of San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center to provide free HIV/AIDS medical care, testing, and prevention services.
- Raise awareness to end the stigma surrounding HIV/AIDS.
- Provide a positive, life affirming experience for people affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Grow our community of activists, volunteers, and ambassadors fighting to end AIDS.
- Honor those who have passed from AIDS-related causes.We’re working together to make HIV/AIDS a thing of the past.
Won’t you please support my ride by making a donation today? And, please don't forget that some companies offer matching donations, which will double your impact and help me reach my goal.