A thousand thanks for contributing to this cause and making an impact!
The charity ride may be canceled due to the pandemic but there are people still in need of services from the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center. If you have matching donations from your employer, even better.
For company match/employer contributions:
Participant Number 4001
Full Name: Madhana Kumar Nagarajan
Tax exemption details
AIDS/LifeCycle benefits, and is jointly produced by, San Francisco AIDS Foundation (Tax ID # 94-2927405) and Los Angeles LGBT Center (Tax ID # 95-3567895), each of which is a nonprofit, public benefit corporation recognized as tax exempt under IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). Donations to AIDS/LifeCycle are deductible for income tax purposes, to the extent permitted by law.
$218 : 40 cents per mile
$109 : 20 cents per mile
PS: there is an option to split your donation upto 10 monthly installments if needed.
What your donation could do?
- $1000 enables 100 long-term survivors who lived through the early years of the HIV epidemic to connect with and learn from each other.
- $1000 provides a weekend-long seminar where peole recently diagonsed with HIV can learn more about living healthily with HIV
- $1000 provides Rapid HIV tests for 80 clients at Center-WeHo.
- $1000 provides HIV prevention counseling to more than 100 teenagers through the center's Community Health Programs.
- $1000 provides a full year medical supplies for 40 clients at the Center's Jeffrey Goodman Special Care Clinic.
More information on https://www.aidslifecycle.org/registered-participants/resources/
If you need more information on the financial statements, please free to browse through the websites
The services provided as a result of this event mean the world to those who receive them, and your support means the world to me.
We’re working together to make HIV/AIDS a thing of the past. Will you support me by making a donation today?