Thank you for your continued support in this cause!
Call me crazy, but this year, I’ll be doing it all over again!
May 31st - June 6th 2020, over 3,000 Cyclists, Roadies and Virtual Cyclists will be participating in AIDS/LifeCycle, a 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to raise funds for the life-saving services offered by San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center.
So how does your donation help you may ask?!
• $2,500 helps 4 HIV+ people receive safe and stable housing for one month.
• $1,000 provides 2 educational forums for 150 HIV+ attendees to learn how to live longer.
• $500 helps 15 people receive medical benefits counseling to obtain prescriptions.
• $500 will provide HIV prevention counseling to 60 teens
• $250 purchases Rapid HIV Antibody tests for 10 people.
• $175 provides case management for 15 HIV+ clients who are homeless
• $150 secures 1,000 clean needles to prevent the spread of HIV among IV drug users.
• $100 covers travel for a coordinator to attend the appointments of 25 clients.
• $50 buys 715 condoms for distribution and prevention of the spread of HIV.
• $25 supports a benefits counselor to assist 1 person in navigating the private and public systems, including Medi-Cal, Medicare, CARE/HIPP, SSDI, and Social Security
Do not be mistaken, these are life saving services that would otherwise not be possible without YOU and your generous donations! The services provided as a result of this event mean the world to those who receive them, and your support means everything to me!!
We’re working together to make HIV/AIDS a thing of the past. Last year I successfully raised over 3,500 dollars!!! This year I am aiming for 5,000!!! Will you help me reach my goal by making a donation today?