I can't tell you how excited I am to return to the love bubble and cycle again in 2022. In June 2022, over 3,000 Cyclists, and Roadies will ride again in AIDS/LifeCycle, a 545-mile bike ride from SF to LA to raise funds for the life-saving services.
I will be one of them! This is a personal challenge for me, both physically and emotionally. I have lost friends to AIDS, and I ride for them. 2021 will be my 2nd ride and I'm ready to raise even more money for this incredible organization.
We’re working together to make HIV/AIDS a thing of the past. Will you support me by donating today? The services provided as a result of this event mean the world to those who receive them, and your support means the fucking world to me.
- $1,000 covers a full year of medical supply costs for 40 patients
- $1,000 funds one client receiving Post Exposure Prophylaxis
- $250 provides Rapid HIV Antibody tests to 20 clients
- $180 provides HIV prevention counseling sessions to 20 teenagers
- $150 provides comprehensive HIV/STD testing to 1 client