Rebecca is doing AIDS/LifeCycle 2020!
Fom May 31st to June 6th, over 3,000 Cyclists, Roadies and Virtual Cyclists will be participating in AIDS/LifeCycle, a 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to raise funds for the life-saving services offered by San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center. This year, I'll be one of them!
I'm excited to get back to riding my bike and to do it for a great cause. Thanks for your support!
The services provided as a result of this event mean the world to those who receive them, and your support means the world to me.
Will you support me by making a donation today?
Here is just some of the ways that donations go into action:
- $10,000 helps provide counseling services for more than 250 clients.
- $5,000 helps keep the HIV testing RV rolling for one year.
- $2,500 helps four HIV-positive people receive stable housing for one month.
- $1,000 helps provide two Community Education Forums where 150 individuals can learn more about HIV.
- $250 helps provide ten rapid HIV antibody tests at a testing site.
- $175 helps provide case management for 15 HIV-positive clients who are homeless.
- $150 helps provide 1,000 syringes through the street-based Syringe Access Services.
- $100 helps provide the travel cost for a Treatment Advocacy Coordinator to attend the medical appointments of 25 clients, provide moral support, and help clients advocate for themselves.
- $25 helps a financial benefits counselor assist one person in navigating the private and public benefits systems.
- $10 helps provide 143 condoms to the SFAF and LA LGBT Center's service sites.