Depending on which activity tracker I look at (as a data scientist, you can never have too many), I have:
- cycled 4,000+ miles,
- thought about buying an electric-assisted bike while climbing 129,000 feet,
- sat on an uncomfortable bicycle seat for 300+ hours,
- fantasized about pancakes while burning 106,000 calories,
- feared swallowing a bee and actually was stung once (recently).
And now I'm adding onto that by riding from San Franciso to Los Angeles in support of the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and LA LGBT Center!
Want to be a part of this journey? Two options:
- Join me, or
Yours and my donations will be going towards services offered by these two organizations including:
- HIV/STD screenings,
- linking youth experiencing homelessness and people living with HIV to housing,
- and so much more.
It's for the love of the sport and community support.