The money raised allows San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center to provide free or low-cost access to quality, culturally competent care for those who need it most. By donating today you’ll help ensure more people are getting tested, linked to care, and living healthier and happier lives as a result of your generosity. Not to mention, the amazing research to end aids in our lifetime!!
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to AIDS/LifeCycle and know that your gift will make a difference in the fight to end AIDS.
Collectively, here is what our donations will do:
* $5,000 helps provide counseling services for more than 125 clients.
* $5,000 helps keep the HIV testing RV rolling for one year.
* $2,500 helps four HIV-positive people receive stable housing for one month.
* $1,000 helps provide two Community Education Forums where 150 men can learn more about HIV.
* $250 helps provide ten rapid HIV antibody tests at a testing site.
* $175 helps provide case management for 15 HIV-positive clients who are homeless.
* $150 helps provide 1,000 syringes through the street-based Syringe Access Services.
* $100 helps provide the travel cost for a Treatment Advocacy Coordinator to attend the medical appointments of 25 clients, provide moral support, and help clients advocate for themselves.
* $25 helps a financial benefits counselor assist one person in navigating the private and public benefit systems.
* $10 helps provide 143 condoms to the SFAF and LA LGBT Center's service sites.
Please click here to make your donation today. http://www.545miles.com.
Thank you for your continued support and friendship. Stay Safe!
With love, gratitude, and virtual hugs!
Gary GravesAids Lifecycle Cyclist #1311
“Well done is better than well said.” Benjamin Franklinyou for joining me in this cause!
(714) 264-8778 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Become my friend on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/garytgraves
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/garygraves
Link up with me on LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/garygraves
Photobomb me on https://instagram.com/garygraves
HOW TO DONATE:
1. There is a DONATE NOW button on the upper right side of this page. Click it to get started.
2. Visit http://cycleanimals.com to view Aids Lifecycle and ALC-themed License Plates, t-shirts, phone cases, and other items. They make great gifts for riders. Riders love them because it means everyone will know your name on the ride! Plus, it makes it easy to locate your bike when you park. License plates are 6x3", metal, has two holes, are in full color, and customized to each person! Net proceeds are donated to the Aids Lifecycle via Gary - Rider #1311! - Visit: http://cycleanimals.com
3. Support my Children's book project which combines my love of cheetahs, cycling and the AIDS/LifeCycle!!
PS - Please SHARE my fundraising website http://www.545miles.com on your social networks.